Sunday, April 13, 2008

Countdown to Armageddon

I just watched this documentary called Countdown to Armageddon on the history channel that talks about all these signs that the apocalypse is near. It's fun to watch but at the same time it's a little silly to be honest. But after watching it I started looking around the internet and found a bunch of sites that talk about the same themes.

This site has an interesting FAQ section that talks about planetary alignment within the Solar System that occured in 2000. Unfortunately, they haven't updated their site since around the time that most of their predictions didn't happen.

This one claims America will fall in 2008. Only 8 and 1/2 months to go, folks! Dress warm.

And this site came up in a search for "Countdown to Armageddon" It's a fun site. I learned I'll die on March 7th 2064. That gives me just under 56 years. Make the most of the time you have, folks!

This site sums it up nicely.

2 comments:

  1. I just really like how some Christians think they know when the world is coming to an end, but it even says in the Bible that no one but the father will know. People are silly...they're always thinking up some damn new worry and how everyone is going to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna know why the Bible couldn't give us a specific date like the Mayans did :)

    ReplyDelete