Thursday, April 10, 2008

My T-Shirts

As some of you may know (and apparently most of you don't) I've started designing t-shirts lately. Right now I've got two designs on just a few items. One is the image of Don from my webcomic 'Shan and Shanny' in his purple pimp suit. The other is a picture of Shanny Boy's starship flying around the sun. I've hesitated to put more designs up because I'm seriously considering a change in the 'Shan and Shanny' webcomic's name (which I've already done with 'The Alien Show' which started out as 'The Alien Review')
'Shan and Shanny' doesn't have a good ring to it. And before I get into seriously designing new gear for the series, I've gotta be sure that I'll be selling stuff that's gonna be relavent a year from now (or even a month)
But in the meantime, I'll be designing some other stuff unrelated to my current webcomics. I'll update everybody when that happens. Some ideas I've considered are "stand-alone" strips from an upcoming stick figure series I'm working on in my spare time right now. (More on that later too)
If anybody has any suggestions for merchandise they'd like to see feel free to send me a message and let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment