Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football Picks Sept 11-15 (Update 2)

I was a perfect 6 for 6 in my college picks this week. It almost seems like I made the obvious picks in obvious lopsided contests when you look at the final scores of the UNC - Rutgers game, OSU - USC game and the Mich - ND game but if anybody says they predicted a blowout in either of those games they're probably lying. 


On the other hand, the other 3 games I picked were won by just one score, and two of those were by just a field goal.

This puts me at 11-3 on the year but I'm gonna wait for the NFL picks before I update the "scoreboard" in the right sidebar. More than likely I'm gonna miss a few of those (but hopefully not!) because U just know a little more about NCAA than I do about the NFL. And let's be honest... the NCAA is by far more predictable than the NFL. I Mean how often do you have to pick a game like OSU vs USC?

0 comments:

Post a Comment