Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Football Picks Sept 11-15

This week is a little longer because I'm picking the Thursday Night NCAA game. I'm also picking a lot more games this week than last because there's just more to pick from. Last week in the NCAA there were a lot of easy games where all the good teams scheduled soft matchups for the first few games of the season, where this week we get to see a few more interesting games.


NCAA Week 3:

Thursday:
North Carolina at Rutgers

Friday:
#13 Kansas at #19 South Florida

Saturday:
#2 Georgia at South Carolina
Michigan at Notre Dame
#10 Wisconsin at #21 Fresno State
#5 Ohio State at #1 USC


NFL Week 2:

Sunday:
New Orleans at Washington
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
New England at NY Jets
San Diego at Denver

Monday:
Philadelphia at Dallas


I'm a little reluctant to pick the Jets over the Patriots but I think the Jets, and also the Falcons, are my "upset" picks. You could easily say picking Philly over the Cowboys is an upset pick from all the predictions that the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl this year but after Philly's performance last week I've gotta say I think they're back to the calibur team they were when they went to 3 straight NCF Championships.

I know that's contradictory to my own NFC pick (I chose the Cowboys to win the conference) but I was really impressed with last week's game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment