Friday, September 5, 2008

Football Picks Sept 6-8

I'm gonna start doing weekly picks for some of my favorite college and NFL football games each week. I wanted to do this last week but didn't get around to it, but I'll admit that I would've picked both Virginia Tech and Clemson to win... and they both lost.

First off:
SEC - Georgia
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Big East - West Virginia
Big 10 - Ohio State
PAC 10 - USC

National Champions - USC

I'm a little reluctant to pick USC over Georgia.

NCAA Week 2:
Western Carolina 14 - Florida State 38
Miami 17 - Florida 24
Georgia Tech 14 - Boston College 17

NFL:

Super Bowl Champions - Indianapolis Colts

NFL Week 1:
Tampa Bay 10 - New Orleans 23
Jacksonville 17 - Tennessee 25
Chicago 7 - Indianapolis 28

(Monday Night Games)
Minnesota 27 - Green Bay 10
Denver 21 - Oakland 16

Not too many exciting games in college football this week... the Miami/Florida game looks like the most exciting. Just for the record - I'm rooting for Miami in that one... I just don't think they can do it.

I tried to pick the NFL games I thought would be the best games, but again, there aren't many. The plus side here is that both Monday Night games should be interesting. I may be giving Oakland way more credit than they deserve, we'll have to wait and see.



0 comments:

Post a Comment