Friday, September 25, 2009

NCAA Football Picks Sept 26

Once again, Virginia Tech is in the biggest game of the week.

No. 22 North Carolina at Georgia Tech
Wake Forest at Boston College
No. 6 California at Oregon
No. 9 Miami (FL) at No. 11 Virginia Tech
No. 15 TCU at Clemson
Pittsburgh at North Carolina State
Texas Tech at No. 17 Houston


-- This'll be UNC's first big test of the season. I think they'll do fine.

-- BC let me down last time I picked them. Here's hoping they can make up for it :)

-- Miami and Va Tech are not only two of the top schools in the nation, they're also conference rivals! It's gonna be a great game no matter what.

-- When I picked Clemson to win, they lost. When I picked them to lose, they won! But I stand by my original sentiment, that they're better than a lot of people are giving them credit for, so I'm picking them to upset TCU.

-- I already feel like the NC State pick is gonna come back to bite me and I haven't even published the damn post yet...

-- Houston is ranked #17? Are you serious? Because they beat an Oklahoma State team that was insanely over-ranked? I seriously can't believe we're actually calling Texas Tech the underdog in this game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment