Sunday, September 20, 2009

NFL Picks Sept 20

Before I get to my NFL picks this week, I wanna take a minute to brag about how awesome I am at this :p Actually, it's not so much that I'm good at this. It's more that I just had a great day in college picks yesterday. I went 6-1 (goddamn Boston College*) bringing my season totals, so far, up to 21-11.

Now that that's out of the way... on to some fucking picks! (winners in green)


Carolina at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Green Bay
New England at NY Jets
New Orleans at Philadelphia
Arizona at Jacksonville
Seattle at San Francisco
Pittsburgh at Chicago
Baltimore at San Diego
NY Giants at Dallas



--Atlanta has one of the best young QBs in the league. If Carolina doesn't look any better than last week, I might now pick their games for a while.

--The game is in Green Bay. The Bengals are in the same boat as Carolina as far as picking their games.

--The Jets are gonna play better than most people might think... that said, I'm still picking the Patriots.

--Don't expect Philly to miss a step with McNabb out. The real question for this game is "How will the Eagles defense stack up against a strong Saints offense?"

--Both of these teams are subject to the same fate as Carolina and Cincinnati. One or the other has to win big.

--Singletary is shaping up to be one hell of a coach. Maybe even as good as he was a player.

--The Bears are yet another team in the "Do something or get out" camp. I almost didn't even bother picking this game.

--I'm looking forward to seeing how LT and the Chargers do today.

--Giants. Fuck the Cowboys.


* The irony of the Boston College remark is that in this post** I praised Clemson as a team that would surprise a lot of people. Maybe I should've stuck to my guns?

** The daily double of irony - I picked Clemson to beat the Yellow Jackets in that post for the reasons mentioned above and they lost! When I said they'd surprise a lot of people I didn't mean me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment