Sunday, September 27, 2009

NFL Picks Sept 27

Unless they added an extra week to the month without telling me, This is my last list of picks for September... (They didn't, did they?)


San Francisco at Minnesota
Atlanta at New England
Tennessee at NY Jets
New Orleans at Buffalo
Chicago at Seattle
Miami at San Diego
Indianapolis at Arizona


-- We know what the Vikings have, we'll find out today what the 49ers have.

-- Any other week I would go with Atlanta, but I can't see the Patriots losing two in a row.

-- The Jets are on a roll right now.

-- The Saints are on a roll too.

-- Even without Urlacher I'm picking the Bears.

-- Both the Dolphins and the Chargers need a win this week. Unfortunately for the Dolphins... they suck!

-- Manning will remain undefeated for another week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment