Friday, October 9, 2009

Black Holes: Universe To End Sooner Than Thought


Haha, I've been saying it for months but nobody would listen.

You might think it's a little fucked up when I say that reading an article about how the Universe will be destroyed by super-black hole... but I don't care!

**WARNING!** The following contains some major spoilers for STAR STREAM.

One of the major plot points of my webcomic Star Stream is that the most dominant race in the universe is reversing the flow of the universe (instead of constantly expanding it's increasingly collapsing in on itself) and part of that process involved artificial "super black holes"

So when I read an article talking about super black holes most likely causing the "death" of the universe I got a little excited. I felt like Moses or Nostradamus... my complete (100%) guesswork hit pretty fucking close to the truth. It was like a moment of triumph!!

And then I realized the whole fucking universe is ABOUT TO DIE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment