Saturday, October 24, 2009

NCAA Football Picks Oct 24

This might be the most games I've picked on a single day all season.

SEASON TOTAL: 61-40

South Florida at No. 20 Pittsburgh
Tennessee at No. 2 Alabama
No. 13 Penn State at Michigan
Oklahoma at No. 25 Kansas
Boston College at Notre Dame
Texas A&M at Texas Tech
No. 8 TCU at No. 16 Brigham Young
Auburn at No. 9 LSU
No. 3 Texas at Missouri
Oregon State at No. 7 USC


--I'm taking South Florida in the upset.

--Oklahoma should jump back into the Top 25 after beating Kansas.

--The only Top 25 match-up this week is between two schools I could care less about.

--For the most part, this should be a pretty routine week for most of the Top 25 schools. I've picked the only two games I think we have any real chance of seeing an upset, and one of those (the Oklahoma game) is an upset in name only. If you count BYU against TCU that's three.

0 comments:

Post a Comment