Saturday, October 10, 2009

NFL Picks Oct 11

I'm still waiting on a few games from yesterday's college picks (today as I'm writing this) but I should have to season totals up-to-date later. So far, it looks like I've broken out of my slump in the college picks! As for my NFL picks, this week I'm going for a 3rd straight undefeated week!

Dallas at Kansas City
Washington at Carolina
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Atlanta at San Francisco
New England at Denver


--The Panthers are still looking for their first win. Beating the Redskins isn't much of an upset, but it's an upset nonetheless.

--I could be wrong, but I feel like I'm taking a huge chance picking Cincinnati.

--Atlanta and San Francisco are two of the more underrated teams in the NFL. I kept going back and forth on this one.

--Denver isn't going undefeated, and if they have to lose at some point, it's a safe bet to go with the Patriots being the team to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment