Sunday, October 25, 2009

NFL Picks Oct 25

SEASON TOTAL: 68-43

Minnesota at Pittsburgh
San Francisco at Houston
Atlanta at Dallas
Chicago at Cincinnati
Arizona at NY Giants



--I was 7-3 yesterday in college picks.

--Of the four remaining undefeated teams, Minnesota has the highest risk of losing today.
  • The Colts are playing a ferocious Rams team that hasn't won a single game all fucking year.
  • The Saints are playing Miami in Miami, but I don't expect that to make a difference.
  • And the Broncos have a bye week.
In spite of that, I expect all four to remain undefeated after today. I think Denver will be the first to fall next week when they play Baltimore.

--My guess is the Bears/Bengals and the Falcons/Cowboys games should be the closest matches this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment