Saturday, November 7, 2009

NCAA Football Picks Nov 7

SEASON TOTAL: 84-52

No. 9 LSU at No. 3 Alabama
No. 8 Oregon at Stanford
No. 16 Ohio State at No. 11 Penn State
Duke at North Carolina
Oregon State at No. 20 California
Florida State at Clemson
No. 24 Oklahoma at Nebraska


LSU is pretty much the last tough team on Alabama's schedule. If they win today, they have Auburn in the last week of the season, which doesn't look like it'll be a problem right now, and then Florida in the SEC championship. (Can you say "Playoff game"?)

Penn State is playing their last (and really the only) tough game on the schedule too. I bet they wish they could have a do-over in that Iowa game!

Duke is 5-3? Has anybody checked to see that the Earth is still on it's axis?

Clemson, Clemson, Clemson! They've fucked with me all year. When I pick 'em the lose. When I pick against 'em they win... and I'm convinced it's on purpose! :p

Not this time, Clemson. You hear me? You're not beating me this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment