Sunday, January 3, 2010

NFL Picks Regular Season Finale

It's the grand finale of the regular season in the NFL... Every detail of the playoff schedule will be set by the end of the day. Will Detroit get in? We'll just have to wait and see!

SEASON TOTAL: 163-112

Pittsburgh at Miami
NY Giants at Minnesota
New Orleans at Carolina
New England at Houston
Green Bay at Arizona
Philadelphia at Dallas
Cincinnati at NY Jets


Anybody that thought I was serious about Detroit should just leave my blog now. Save yourself the confusion.

If I were Cincinnati and I were beating the shit out of the Jets late in the game, I'd let them win. It would just put one team in the playoffs you're confident you can beat. (The Jets, dummy)

The same goes for New England when they play the Texans, though the Texans would still need the Broncos, Ravens and Steelers (I believe) to lose.

The only thing to decide in the NFC is who wins the NFC East and gets the bye week. If the Eagles beat the Cowboys they get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment