Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nothing News Today

I didn't get to draw much yesterday because I've been transfering old tapes of my dad's old band onto my computer (they were fucking awesome) I'm a little over halfway done with the first chapter of Four Swords. It's about 18 pages, and it might not be saying much but it's probably the best work I've ever done - which is ironic because I started out just messing around trying to figure out what I was gonna do (how I would stylize it) and ended up just going with what I was doing.



Speaking of Red Cliff, (how's that for a segue) I finally got around to watching the John Woo movie. I watched the full two-part version that's almost five hours long. It's one of the most phenomenal movies I've ever seen. The acting, story, cinematography, action, everything is done as near to perfect as you can get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment