Friday, April 4, 2008

Final Four

It's almost time for the Final four! For the first time since the advent of seeding, all four #1 seeds have made it to the Final Four, including my favorite team North Carolina!

UNC v Kansas
Carolina coach Roy Williams faces his former team. Sounds like a big deal... but it's not. Not to me anyway. I don't give a f*ck where he used to coach, he's at Carolina now (and thank Buddah for that!)

I'll admit that I haven't followed Kansas much but, from what I've seen, I just don't see how they can beat UNC. Everybody wants to say it's gonna be a close game but they're wrong and I'm right! Hansbrough and Lawson are too good. They're too good for anybody, which is why I picked them to win it all before the season even began. (Technically, I pick them every year but w/e)

Memphis v UCLA
F*ck UCLA. I don't really care how many times they've been to the Final Four the last few years. That doesn't mean sh*t. Memphis, on the other hand, isn't sh*t either. But after watching the first two rounds of the tournament, I made the prediction that UNC would have to face them in the championship and I'm sticking by that prediction.

My final score?

N. Carolina - 87
Memphis - 83

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just modified a layout I found on the web. The original creator's name should be at the bottom of the page somewhere.

    ReplyDelete