Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Day In The Life

I kicked off the updates to 'Shan and Shanny' that I was talking about the other day. The first one was subtle. The next one is a new character design for Shanny. Well actually it's just a new haircut but he looks totally different.

Getting into next week, you'll all see the new "superhero" costumes I was talking about and hopefully the new starfighter design.

I started designing a few T-Shirts based on my three comic series. I'll add a link to the "My Sites" section once I've got a few more items listed. There's some buttons and stickers already up too. You just gotta scroll down to see them.

Last thing today... The f*cking Yankees lost :( It was the worst day ever. But A-Rod hit a 2-run shot which puts him on pace to hit 81 :p

Thank you and goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment