Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shan and Shanny updates

I've got some changes coming up in the next couple of updates for 'Shan and Shanny'

First off, the boys get some new "superhero" costumes. If you've been keeping up with the comic you've seen the introduction of Megagocles and, in Tuesday's update, Doctor Diabolical. But there isn't anyone to fight them... well there wasn't anyway. But now Shan and Shanny will become Shan-Man and Super-Shan. Technically, Super-Shan has already been seen but now he's getting a new costume.

I'm also working on a new re-design of Shanny's starfighter. It will probably be seen first on one of the new t-shirts I'm currently designing (more on that some other time) because I don't have the place to put it in the story figured out yet.

There's some other stuff I'm working on but I won't talk about it until I get it all straightened out a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment