Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stargate Continuum Trailer



I just saw this on GateWorld. I wasn't really looking forward to this Stargate movie as much as 'Ark of Truth' but the long I have to wait, the more impatient I get, I find myself getting more and more excited about it.

The trailer doesn't really show much. Most of what is shown passes by before you get a chance to take it in. There's several shots of Gua'uld Ha'tak Vessels (Motherships) and at least one Al'Kesh (Mid-range bomber) I'm sure there's probably some Tel'Taks (Gua'uld crargo ships - Althought I don't know what use they'd be) and some DeathGliders (Gua'uld Fighters). It's almost ominous to thing there aren't any Tau'Ri (Earth) ships. No 302s or any sign of the Odyssey, or the Deadalus or Apollo for that matter.

There's a shot of Ba'al talking to O'Niell (2 Ls) a few shots of fighter jets and a shot of Teal'C sporting the Jaffa armor (that may be a lot different than the normal armor he wore in the series) as he fires a staff weapon.

It may be just a teaser trailer but it's still pretty damn exciting. Especially for somebody like me that watches his seasons 1-10 DvDs all the f*cking time. Hopefully they'll have some longer trailers to show in the next month or so before the straight to DvD movie is released on July 29. In the meantime, go check out Gateworld.com, and make sure you check the forums area. I'm there a lot posting as ShanBruceLee (for obvious reasons...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment