Sunday, May 4, 2008

Clinical Assassin

I just wanted to give everybody an update for Clinical Assassin. Chapter 2 is currently running on WebcomicsNation.com and there's only a few installments left.

I've had some financial problems that have kept me from being able to work on the rest of the story, but as of right now chapter 3 is in development. I've talked to J.C. and gotten an agreement worked out for chapters 3 & 4.

The rest of the story will be considerably shorter than I'd originally intended, but it'll feel like a faster moving story now.

Once we've got the next two parts of the Clinical Assassin saga finished, we'll have the first completely finished story. Once we get to that point, I'll start looking at the diferent print-on-demand companies and figuring out which one I want to go with and I'll finally have a print version of Clinical Assassin available!

0 comments:

Post a Comment