Friday, May 9, 2008

Untelevised

Untelevised
"The Revolution will not be televised."


This is my latest webcomic that I just launched today! The only thing live right now is the title page but I'll be updating every day for at least the next 10 days, probably a lot more than that though.

The reason I say that is because I've already completed 10 strips that are ready to upload so I'm well ahead for the foreseeable future (just in case something comes up)

The main focus of this strip is politics and religion... and I'm not holding anything back. If you love Jesus and think that your love for him makes you better than me.. please, please go read this webcomic where I'll often make fun of your beliefs :) Just don't take it personal, ok?

Did I mention the whole thing is done in high detail stick figures? Yes it is. It's one thing to be funny, or to draw cute little stick figures. It's something completely different to go to great lengths to ensure the highest quality stick figures on the internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment