Sunday, May 11, 2008

Off and Running

I'm just 3 days in now and Untelevised is off to a great start. Of the four webcomics I've done, 'Untelevised' has had the best 1st and 2nd day and the 3rd looks like it could be even better (it's 4:00am as I'm writing this)

It was my second highest comic yesterday (based on page views) which is pretty impressive considering the comic consists of one page and a title page. It even gave Clinical Assassin a run for it's money. (Just to put that in perspective, 'Clinical Assassin' is by far my highest ranking comic - It nearly doubles the total page hits for my other two comics on Saturdays, the day I update it)

Let's hope this holds. Like I said in this article yesterday, I've already got the first 10 strips ready to be uploaded so I've got a good head start. By the time I reach that 10th strip I should have a good idea of how well the comic is gonna be recieved.

I'll be sure to update again around that time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment