Saturday, September 27, 2008

Football Picks Sept 28-29

I didn't get around to this in time this week so I'm only gonna be able to pick NFL games.


NFL Week 4:

Sunday:
Green Bay at Tampa Bay
Atlanta at Carolina
Buffalo at St. Louis

Sunday Night:
Philadelphia at Chicago

Monday:
Baltimore at Pittsburgh


(*UPDATE*)
After the day games I'm 0-3. Absolutely abysmal! Even if the Eagles and Steelers both win, I'll still finish the week with a losing record for the first time this season. Maybe if I'd gotten to this in time to pick a few college games things would be different... then again, 4 of the Top 10 teams lost this week so there's no guarantee.

(*UPDATE*)
Pittsburg won so I'm not completely off this week, but I've got a lot of ground to make up next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment