Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Football Picks Oct 4-6


Here we go again. I'll be looking to bounce back from a terrible week of picks last weekend. It's gonna be hard and I've got a few upset picks in here too.









NCAA Week 6:

Saturday:
Boston College at North Carolina State
South Carolina at Mississippi
Florida State at Miami (FL)
# 13 Auburn at # 19 Vanderbilt
#24 Connecticut at North Carolina
#23 Oregon at # 9 USC
#14 Ohio State at # 18 Wisconsin


NFL Week 5:

Sunday:
Atlanta at Green Bay
Washington at Philadelphia
Tampa Bay at Denver
Pittsburgh at Jacksonville


Monday:
Minnesota at New Orleans



(*UPDATE*)

I'm 5-2 after the college games. I guess that's not bad but the Auburn loss to Vanderbilt (commonly known as a fluke) made things a little worst. Picking Wisconsin to upset Ohio State might've been a bad pick in hindsight, but it's a bad pick I'd make again even if these two teams were playing again next Saturday.



(*UPDATE*)
I finished the week at 8-4 thanks mostly to the Eagles blowing the home field advantage and an early lead. Still not a bad week though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment