Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hijos de P - A Zuda Webcomic

Hijos de P - "Ciudad P is a suburb where the country’s tradition joins its crime and corruption. Six characters will try to change their fate written with blood and bullets."

Finally, Zuda produces a decent crime story! When I started reading this story I felt like I was 15 years old, walking down the hall on my way to class when I rounded a corner and bumped into the prettiest girl in school.

The first 8 pages are nothing but a set-up for what's to come (hopefully.) It describes a crime-ridden suburb just outside of the "Capitol City" where nothing good ever happens. While all of this is being explained, we're slowly (but not too slowly) introduced to two of our new friends around whom the story revolves.

It's beautifully drawn in black and white ink with an impressive style that keeps your attention. I would've loved to see this one done in grayscale but I guess we can't always have our cake and eat it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment