Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Extracurricular Activities - A Zuda Webcomic

Extracurricular Activities - "In St. Francis’ Academy, a dead body has just been found in the vice principal's office. There are some who care and some who don’t. All that matters is making sure no one finds the body."

I don't have much to say about this one. The story itself wasn't great but wasn't terrible either. The same goes for the art... good but nothing special.

What I would like to talk about is that terrible synopsis

"...a dead body has just been found... ...All that matters is making sure no on finds the body."

What? Is this for real? I feel like I've just stumbled upon a dark paradox that could tear the fabric of space and time. When I read it I couldn't stop the wheels from turning and so, for your viewing pleasure, I give you 5 new short story ideas in synopsis...

"When an aging Samurai looses his family at the hands of a rival clan, he must train to become the greatest Samurai the world has ever known as he defends his family from a dangerous new clan!"

"When the colony on Mars was destroyed they had nowhere to go. Now they'll have to leave Earth all over again to explore the dangerous Solar System!"

"In a world gone mad, one man must save us all before we all go mad!"

"Samantha doesn't know where her life is supposed to go. All she knows is that the vampires are after her... now she has to get away!"


Ok, it's only 4... but seriously! You can only do so many of these before you start to feel your brain dying. So that's why I stopped at 4 (get it?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment