Saturday, October 3, 2009

NCAA Football Picks Oct 3

It's October, it's getting colder outside and my cable provider finally got on board with the ESPN360.com thing so I don't have to watch the piece of shit games they show on ESPN and ESPN 2 every week! Now here are some picks:

No. 22 Michigan at Michigan State
Clemson at Maryland
No. 4 LSU at No. 18 Georgia
Florida State at Boston College
North Carolina State at Wake Forest
Auburn at Tennessee
No. 7 USC at No. 24 California
No. 8 Oklahoma at No. 17 Miami (FL)


Before I run down the list, take a look at the number of top 25 match-ups... we're finally starting to see more of them each week. This is when College Football really starts to get good.

--Clemson continues to be a thorn in my fucking side. If they lose this week, I lose all faith in them as a team.

--Georgia has been a little wishy-washy (I have to confess that I don't know what the fuck that means)

--FSU really can't afford to lose another game this year. That said, I'd be ok with them losing the rest of their games if they'd just beat Florida :)

--NC State is a little bit better than I thought they would be.

--I'm picking Tennessee because I think they need a win more than Auburn.

--USC won't lose two in a row any time soon.

--I'm tempted to go with Miami just because Oklahoma still won't have Bradford back. I just don't think they're up to the challenge.

I just noticed I picked the visiting team in all but one game... that's probably not a good idea... fuck it, I'm sticking to my picks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment