Sunday, October 4, 2009

NFL Picks Oct 4

After going 2-6 yesterday in my college picks, I could really use another undefeated week of NFL picks... just like last week!

Baltimore at New England
NY Jets at New Orleans
Dallas at Denver
San Diego at Pittsburgh



That's not a lot of picks, I know. But since the goddamn NFL thought it would be awesome to have four teams off each week instead of two, there are fewer games to choose from.

One other thing I noticed while I was going over all of the week's match-ups was that there are a lot of teams at 1-2 or 0-3. I'm still a little confused about how that's even possible. It should work out that for ever game a team loses, another team gets a win... at least that's how it was back in the day. But somehow everybody has a fucking losing record! Fuck if I know...

--I'm still not convinced of the "Baltimore is back" hype.

--I am convinced of the New Orleans hype. I'm a little surprised by how good they've been this year, but considering the talent they have on offense I really shouldn't be.

--I'm not ready to put Denver on the list of AFC contenders yet, but they'll more than likely stay undefeated... for another week anyway.

--The Steelers aren't as bad as their record. A win this week is too important for them. They won't lose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment