Sunday, November 1, 2009

NFL Picks Nov 1

It's the month of the turkey and we're almost to the midway point of the 2009 season.

SEASON TOTAL: 77-51

Houston at Buffalo
Denver at Baltimore
San Francisco at Indianapolis
Miami at NY Jets
NY Giants at Philadelphia
Minnesota at Green Bay


If I could revise my Super Bowl picks from the pre-season, I'd still bet on the Colts in the AFC, but I might change my NFC pick (Eagles) in favor of the Saints or Vikings. But I still think if the Eagles can get healthy - and stay healthy - they're just as good as those teams. That's why I'm picking them to beat the Giants.

I said in last week's NFL Picks that I thought Denver would lose this week to Baltimore... so I kinda have to stick to that pick. Not that I have a problem with the pick.

I wanna point out that despite the Dolphins 2-4 record (and the Jets 4-2 record) that one of those two wins came three weeks ago to... the Jets.

Aaaand the big game of the week (and maybe the season) is the Vikings/Packers game in Green Bay. This isn't even close to the biggest (actually important) game of the year though. It's just the most hyped up game (by a story-hungry media) that if you look past all of the over-blown drama (from a story-hungry media) it's a pretty one-sided match-up. The story-hungry media has spent so much time focusing their attention on Favre returning home to single-handedly take on the blood-thirsty Packers in an epic quest for revenge!!, that they've completely forgotten (or at least it seems that way) to mention Adrian Peterson... You may remember that Adrian Peterson was THE BEST FUCKING RUNNING BACK IN THE GODDAMN GAME! The Vikings are gonna win. No question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment