Friday, September 17, 2010

Football Picks Sept 18

If I have another bad week because of my ACC picks I may not pick another game with the ACC in it all year. (winners in green)

*UPDATE* I'm 2-3 so far and it looks like Texas is gonna win, so that'll move me to 3-3, and Michigan State just tied it up so I may get that one too.


#12 Arkansas at Georgia
Maryland at #21 West Virginia
Georgia Tech at North Carolina
#10 Florida at Tennessee
Brigham Young at Florida State
#6 Texas at Texas Tech
Notre Dame at Michigan State
#9 Iowa at #24 Arizona



  • It's a little disappointing to see only one Top 25 match-up after so many big games last week.
  • Georgia fell out of the Top 25?
  • BYU has never impressed me - this year is no different.
  • One of Florida's top wide receivers was apparently arrested and charged with stalking his girlfriend or something like that. I don't think it'll affect the game (I'm still picking Florida), I just wanted to point that out... because I hate the Gators...
  • Only one Top 25 match-up and it's Iowa vs Arizona?

0 comments:

Post a Comment