Saturday, September 18, 2010

Football Picks Sept 19

I'm not sure what my season total is right now. I'm 3-3 with the Notre Dame/Michigan State game in overtime and the Iowa/Arizona game just started, so I can be 5-3 or 3-5.

Here are tomorrow's NFL picks. (winners in green)


Pittsburgh at Tennessee
Miami at Minnesota
Baltimore at Cincinnati
Seattle at Denver
Houston at Washington
New England at NY Jets
NY Giants at Indianapolis


  • I don't like Tennessee's RB, but he's good.
  • Minnesota should look a lot better against an easier opponent.
  • I wanna see the Dynamic Duo get about 300 combined yards against the Ravens... I also wanna see a million dollars in my bank account!
  • The Jets/Pats game may be the most important game of the week...
  • ...But the Colts/Giants match-up is the one I'm looking forward to the most.
  • (That and what Mike Vick is gonna do to the Lions defense)

0 comments:

Post a Comment