Monday, February 14, 2011

Beady Eye - The Morning Son



Noel isn't the only one in the Gallagher family that can write a great fucking song.

I've been a fan of Liam's song writing for as long as he's been writing songs. His earlier songs with Oasis didn't match his brother Noel's work, but the more he's written the better he's gotten.

That's clearly evident when you start listening to the new Beady Eye album. (You can find every song off the album on youtube from either BeadyEyeMusic or BeadyEyeVEVO) The writing on the album is split pretty evenly between Liam, Andy, and Gem, but so far I'm liking Liam's songs the best. Andy's songs are pretty fucking good too. Especially 'The Beat Goes On'

I was a huge Oasis fan and I fully expected to like this album, so trust me when I say I honestly didn't expect he album to be this good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment