Sunday, February 8, 2009

Star Stream: My Newest Webcomic




If you follow my webcomics you've probably noticed that I haven't posted any new stuff on WebcomicsNation.com in over a month... That's mostly because I've been busy working on some new stuff.

The image above is the first (of hopefully many) promo for my next series Star Stream The plan is to get enough done in advance that I can update daily for a while before settling into a more comfortable schedule.

For now all I can say is that it's a Space Epic that follows the adventures of 8-10 primary characters as they come together to save the entire Universe... One of those characters is Bale Colistas (pictured above) - That's all you get for now :)

Check back daily for more information (it could come at any time) or to read more of my Zuda comics reviews. (I've got a few more of those to go for this month's competition!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment